The Savant project uses the SourceForge bug tracking tools to ensure timely and
accurate response to possible bug submissions. If you think you have found a bug
in Savant (as opposed to simply having problems getting it working), feel free
to submit the bug at the link below.
Submit A Savant Bug
The SourceForge system will urge you to log in, but if you don't have a SourceForge
account your email address is all the information that is required. Bugs are
usually fixed in the next released version of Savant.
Please help the Savant team help you. Make sure your bug report has a meaningful
summary line and contains the following information:
- The exact version of Savant you are running
- What type of machine you are using and what version of Windows you are running.
- The steps you performed to generate the bug condition
- What did you expect, what did you get, and how do they differ? (In other
words, why is this a bug?)
- If the bug is related to a particular script or file, please attach it to
the bug notification.
Browse Current Savant Bugs
Before you submit a bug, check this to make sure someone else hasn't already
submitted it. If a workaround for a bug exists, the solution can also be